Specialization : Fractal Geometry and Fractional Calculus, Non-linear Dynamics
Kalyani University : Ph.D
- During PhD I worked in the field of Fractal Geometry, Information Theory Percolation Theory and their applications.
- Presently working on Fractional Calculus
- Also involved with the stability analysis of Epidemic and Ecological modeling models in Mathematical Biology.
- Co-Investigator of the Research Project " Characterization of Unreachable (Holderian) Functions via Local Fractional Derivative and Deviation Functions" funded by Board of Research in nuclear Science (BRNS), Govt. of India for the period 2014-2016.
- PI-SERB-TARE_ no-TAR/2018/000851, Title-Bifurcation analysis of fractional differential equation model of ecosystem- Study of memory dependence, Govt. of India for the period 2018-2021.
- J. Banerjee, U. Ghosh , S. Sarkar and S. Das. A Study of Fractional Schrödinger Equation-composed via Jumarie fractional derivative. Pramana Journal of Physics, 88, 2017. ISSN No-0304-4289.
- S. Bhakta, U. Ghosh and S. Sarkar, Effect of secondary electron emission on nonlinear dust acoustic wave propagation in a complex plasma with negative equilibrium dust charge, Physics of Plasmas 24(2):023704 , 2017. ISSN No- 1070-664X.
- U. Ghosh , J. Banerjee, S. Sarkar and S. Das. Fractional KleinGordon equation composed of Jumarie fractional derivative and its interpretation by a smoothness parameter. 2018, Pramana. 90(6).
Books/ book chapters:
- Uttam Ghosh, Dilip Kumar Khan: information, fractal, percolation and Geo-environmental Complexities. 01/2014; Lap Lambert Academic Publicers., ISBN: 978-3-659-56351-5.
Conference/ seminar volumes:
- U. Ghosh, S. Chaudhury and D. K. Khan. Mathematical Modelling of Epidemiology in presence of Vaccination and Delay. Computer Science & Information Technology (Proceedings). 91-98. 2013. ISSN No- 2231 5403
- U. Ghosh and S. Sarkar, Bifurcation Analysis of Logistically Grown SIR Model with Effect of Loss of Immunity and delay. Elsevier (Proceeding: Applied Non-Linear Dynamics and Chaos ). 77-85. 2014. ISBN No-978-93-5107-250-8.