B.Tech. University of Kalyani, W.B.
M.E. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
PhD. IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah
- Associate Professor (from 25th October 2017)
- Assistant Professor (up to October 2017)
- Development and deployment of Real Time Control Systems
- Design and Implementation of Repetitive Control Systems
- Application of Wavelet Transform in Control Systems
- Fractional Order Modeling and Control
- Adaptive Control
- Real Time System Development using Open Source-Code Tools
- System Identification and control of a DC servo motor
- Finite Dimensional Repetitive Control for Periodic Reference Inputs
- Real Time Speed Control of a BLDC motor using RTW/RTWT
- LQR augmented MRAC for double link inverted pendulum
- Design of a H-infinity robust controller for a DC servo system
- Fractional Order modeling and control of dynamic systems
- Robust Repetitive Control for periodic systems with uncertainties
- Proportional Resonance Control for SPWM Inverters
Select list of publications:
- Tracking of periodic reference signal: A parameterized finite dimensional repetitive control approach Ujjwal Mondal, Anindita Sengupta, Naiwrita Dey; Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control (SAGE), DOI: 10.1177/0142331217729202 October 16, 2017
- Sustainable and Equitable Global Society: Technological Paradigm Shift, Ujjwal Mondal, Combating Environmental Hazards and Disasters: Issues and Approaches, UGC-HRDC, University of Calcutta, ISBN: 978-93-5268-753-4, June 2017
- Repetitive controller: an advanced Servomechanism for periodic reference input, Ujjwal Mondal, Anindita Sengupta & Ananya Roy; International Journal of Dynamics and Control (SPRINGER), DOI 11.1107/s40435-013-0134-z, January 4, 2015
- Servomechanism for periodic reference input: Discrete wavelet transform-based repetitive controller, Ujjwal Mondal, Anindita Sengupta and Rajeev R. Pathak; Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control (SAGE), DOI: 11.1077/0132331013562657; December 20, 2014.
- Real-Time Speed Control of a DC Motor using Open Source Code Tools, Ujjwal Mondal, Parthasarathi Satvaya, Sourav Kumar Das; International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-6, January, 2013.
Books/ book chapters:
- Title: Control Systems; Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (India);
Conference/ seminar volumes:
- S. Mallick, U. Mondal, Design of Lyapunov based Model Reference Adaptive Controller for First Order Plus Delay Time Liquid Level System, International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Remote Sensing, Bhubaneswar, July 6-7, 2019.
- Pampa Debnath, Arpan Deyasi, Ujjwal Mondal, Bandwidth Enhancement of Ridge Gap Waveguide with Inline Coaxial Probe Transition 6 th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits & Systems, Kolkata, India, July 6-7, 2019
- Naiwrita Dey, Ujjwal Mondal, Anindita Sengupta, A Novel Robust Repetitive Controller for Tracking of Periodic Commands in the Presence of Internal Uncertainties, 6 th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits & Systems, Kolkata, India, July 6-7, 2019