Specialisation : Marine Microbiology, Plankton biodiversity and Mangrove ecology
Contact information : Department of Marine Science; Calcutta University; 35, Ballygunge Circular Road; Kolkata-700019
|College/ university from which the degree was obtained||Abbreviation of the degree|
|Ramananda College, Bishnupur, Burdwan university||B.Sc Hons in Botany|
|Dept. of Marine Science, Calcutta University||M.Sc in Marine Science|
|David Hare Training College, C.U.||B.Ed|
|Dept. of Marine Science, Calcutta University .||Ph.D.|
Select list of publications:
1. T.K. De, T.K. Jana and A. Choudhury, 1990. Control of primary productivity by suspended particulate matter in the Hooghly estuary, India. Trop. Eco. 31(2): 98-103.
2. T.K. De, S.K. Ghosh, T.K. Jana and A. Choudhury, 1991. Phytoplankton bloom in the Hooghly estuary, India. Indian J. Mar. Sci., 20: 134-137.
3. T.K. De, S.K.Ghosh, T.K. Jana and A. Choudhury, 1991. Extinction coefficient and primary productivity in the mixing zone of Hooghly estuary. J. Aqua. Trop., 6 : 201- 206.
4. S.K. Ghosh, T.K. De, A. Choudhury and T.K. Jana, 1991. Oxygen deficiency in Hooghly estuary, east coast of India. Indian J. Mar. Sci., 20:216-217.
5. S.K. Ghosh, T. K. DE, A. Choudhury and T.K. Jana, 1991. Semi conservative behavior of Ca and Mg in the Hooghly estuary, India. Indian. J. Mar. Sci., 20:218-220.