Print, Electronic and Social Media, Banking, Internet, Media and Economic Interpretation, Urdu Journalism, Communication, Current International Affairs, Terrorism and Media, Communication in North-East in India, Women and Media, Advertisement, Media on Major Social Issues, Television and Internet as Entertainment Media
- Impact of Internet on delivery of critical cardiac health care: ‘A case study from India’. The Journal of Community Informatics, (ISSN No:1712-4441), Special issue :Community Informatics for Improving Health ,Canada, available at http://www.cijournal.net/index.php/ciej/article/vi ew/831/1010>
- Impact of Internet on rural economy: a case study. Presidency University Journal, Presidency University, Bangladesh (ISSN No: 2224-7610).
- Edited the book named “Issues of Journalistic Ethics and Freedom in the Contemporary Age of Digital Media”. In the International Seminar on 9th January 2012 released the Edited Book of Research Publications. Journalism Congress, University of Calcutta and Subarnarekha Publishers
- Effect of Telemedicine on rural healthcare services: An empirical case based analysis. ASBM Journal of Management 4(1), 91-100,2011.
- Impact of traditional news media on Internet. Nirma University Journal of Business. 5(3&4), 2011