Academic qualifications :
| College/ university from which the degree was obtained || Abbreviation of the degree |
| The Bhawanipur Education Society College, Kolkata (under Calcutta University) || B.Com. |
|University of Calcutta || M.Com |
|University of Calcutta ||M.Phil. |
|University of Calcutta || Ph.D. |
Professional qualifications :
Company Secretaryship (CS); UGC NET-JRF
Research interests :
The areas of research interests are :
- Risk Management
- Capital Market
- Management of Banking & Financial Services
Research guidance :
Number of researchers awarded M.Phil/ Ph.D degrees : Ph.D. – 6
M.Phil. – 12
Number of researchers pursuing M.Phil/ Ph.D : Ph.D. – 4
M.Phil. – 2
Publications : Select list
- “Weather Risk Assessment of Indian Power Sector: A Conditional Value-at-Risk Approach” in SCOPUS indexed Energy & Environment, October 2018, SAGE Publishing, USA (jointly with Dr. Mahuya Basu).
- “Active Investment and Investing Actively: An Empirical Study of Indian Stock Market” in the Russian Science Citation Index on Web of Science (WOS) indexed Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Management Series, June 2018, published by Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg University, Russia (jointly with Dr. Sharmistha Ghosh).
- “Foreign Portfolio Investment and Price Discovery of Indian Equity Stocks” in Index Copernicus (IC) and Google Scholar indexed Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, April - June 2018, published by Associated Management Consultants (P) Ltd., New Delhi (jointly with Dr. Suddhasanta De).
- “An Analysis of Capital Adequacy in Select Indian Commercial Banks: A Frontier Approach” in EBSCO, Cabell‟s Directory and ProQuest indexed The IUP Journal of Management Research (IJMR), April 2018, published by IUP Publications – A Division of ICFAI Society (jointly with Dr. Swapna Samanta).