Specialisation : Organizational and Environmental Psychology, Stress management and Community Psychology, Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
M.Sc. in Applied Psychology (First class First), University of Calcutta
Ph.D. in Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta
Positions held/ holding:
- Member of Environmental Psychology Census, Environmental Psychology Division, International Association of Applied Psychology.
- Member of Review Committee of Indian Journal of Psychology and Education.
- External Member in the Board of Studies of P.G. Diploma in Psychological Counselling at VidyasagarSchool of Social Work, VidyasagarUniversity.
- Editorial Consultant of Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health.
- Joint Secretary of the Association of Indian Journal of Health Psychologists.
Research interests : Areas on : Man-Environment Relationship, Environmental Psychology, Community Psychology, Health Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management.
Select list of Publications:
- Personality factors and social influence of career choice A study on IT professionals, Indian Journal of Psychology and Education, 2014, 4 (1), 105 - 110
- Communication skills and quality of life A study on help desk employees, Indian Journal of Psychological Science, 2014,4 (2), 1 6.
- A study on parenting style and educational stress of students belong to nuclear families of Kolkata City, United Journal of Awadh Scholars, 2014, 8 (1), 1 6.
- Crowded feeling and environmental quality A study on slum areas of Howrah district of West Bengal, Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health, 2014, 8 (1), 99 106.
- Impact of school environment on level of aspiration of the students as perceived by the teachers, Indian Journal of Scholarly Research, 2014, 3 (4), 27 29.