Specialisation : Historical Linguistics
| College/ university from which the degree was obtained || Abbreviation of the degree |
| University Of Calcutta || B.A. (Hons) in Linguistics |
| University Of Calcutta || M.A. in Linguistics |
| University Of Calcutta || Ph.D (awarded in 2012) |
- Historical Linguistics, Indo-Aryan Linguistics, Language Origin, Language and Gene
- Natural calamity and its reflection in literature
Select list of publications:
- A Brief Sketch of Brajabuli, Journal of The Asiatic Society, Vol XVL, No 3, 2003.
- Early Printing in Bengal and Battala, Bulletin in the Department of Linguistics, No.16.
- Bamla Bhashar Sandhi Yug: Ekti Samikkha, Visva-bharati Patrika, 2009.
- The Bengali Language in the Juncture of Old and Middle Bengali, Bulletin in the Department of Linguistics, No.18.
- Sukumar Sener Goyendagiri (Detective story and Sukumar Sen) Korak, 2013
- Upacharya Guru Pronam (Respect to the Master of Masters), Alochanachakra, 2014
- Gene and Language, Bulletin in the Department of Linguistics, No.21, 2019.
- Bamladesha BhashaVijan Charchar Itihas, Bamla Akademy Patrika, 2018.
Book chapters :
- An Outline of the Old Bengali Syntax, Rainbow of Linguistics:Edited by N.S.Dash, P.Dasgupta and P.Sarkar, Published by T.Media Publication, Kolkata, 2003.
- Old Bengali Language: An introduction, Sanskrit Pustak Bhandar, Kolkata, 2007. (On the occasion of the Centenary of the discovery Of the Carya manuscript by Hara Prasad Sastri).
- Muhammad Shahidullah, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademy, Kolkta, 2017. (Biography of Muhammad Shahidullah in Jibanigranthamala Series by Paschimbanga Bangla Akademy).
- Bhavanar Bhuvan: Bhasha-Sanskriti-Itihas, Bangiya Sahitya Samsad, 2018.
- Indo-Iuropiya Bhashavijnana, Anada Publishers, Kolkata, 2018