Ph.D. Calcutta University 2007
- Nonlinear Water Wave Problems Related to Nonlinear Evolution Equations
- Electro - Physiological and Neuro-imaging studies including mathematical modelling
Select list of publications:
- Fourth Order Nonlinear Evolution Equations for Gravity-capillary Waves in the Presence of a Thin Thermocline in Deep Water, S Debsarma and K P Das, ANZIAM J.,2002, vol. 43, 513-524.
- Fourth Order Nonlinear Evolution Equations for Counter-propagating Capillary-gravity Wave Packets on the Surface of Water of Infinite Depth, S. Debsarma and K P Das, Physics of Fluids, June 2002,vol. 14,no.6,1-10.
- Fourth Order Nonlinear Evolution Equation for Capillary-gravity Waves in Deep water in the Presence of a Thin Thermocline Including the Effect of Wind , S Debsarma and K P Das, Int. J. Appl. Mech. & Engg.,2003,vol. 8, no.2,177- 193.
Book/ Book chapters:
- Computer Programming in C S. Debsarma and S.Sen, Published by Netaji Subhas Open University, 2009