University of Calcutta, Ph. D. Anthropology
- Reproductive and sexual health- (i) family planning and decision making, (ii) adolescent reproductive health, (iii) menopausal health and risk factors, (iv) menstrual health
- Anthropological Demography
- Biocultural perspective of breastfeeding
- Body cognition, food habit, nutrition (e) Ecology and Health
- Menopause: A Study on Rural, Urban and Periurban Women of West Bengal.
- Menstrual Health and Hygienic Practices of Adolescent Girls of Rural and Urban Areas of West Bengal.
- Adolescent Male Reproductive Health of Rural and Urban Areas of West Bengal.
- Kar Debasmita and Subho Roy 2019. Hundred Years of Biological Anthropological Research in India: A historical perspective. In, Biman Dasgupta, Samira Sarkar and Amitabha Sarkar (eds.) Looking Back: 100 years of Indian Anthropology 1919-2020, pp 37-86.
- Subho Roy 2019. On Development and Sustainability: The Issue of Aging in India. Journal of Anthropological Survey of India. Journal of the Anthropological Survey of India 68(1) 2740, 2019 DOI: 10.1177/2277436X19845734.
- Nandini Ganguly, Susmita Mukhopadhyay and Subha Ray 2019. Documentation of dietary pattern of urban adolescent girls inhabiting in the state of West Bengal, India. International Journal Child Adolescent Health 12 (2): 129-144.
- Soheli Dey, Doyel Dasgupta and Subho Roy 2019. Blood Glucose Levels at Two Different Phases of Menstrual Cycle: A study on a group of Bengali speaking Hindu ethnic group of West Bengal, India. The Oriental Anthropologist. DOI: 10.1177/0972558X19835371.