A nano-science and technology professional with 10 years research and academic experience.
Area of Research Interest:
- Nanotechnology in clean energy applications
- Advanced Photovoltaics
- Energy Storage Systems
- Thin Films, Sub-micro and nano structures, composites
- Photocatalyst for water splitting
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy
- Ferroelectric, Magnetic and Multiferroic sensor
- Electrical & Electronic Ceramics
- 2012: PhD in Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- 2006: M. Tech in Energy Science and Technology, Jadavpur University,India
- 2004: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Vidyasagar University, India
Professional and research experience
- 21st November 2013-till date: Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, University College of Science and Technology, University of Calcutta
- 1st September 2016-31st August 2017: Postdoctoral Research Raman Fellow, Ohio University, USA (research on “metal oxide hybrid perovskite photoelectrode for efficient photoelectrochemical water splitting” under the guidance of Prof. Botte, Director, CEER, Russ college of Engineering,USA)
- 20th August 2013- 15th November 2013: Research Associate, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER), Kolkata. (research on “Photonic and magnetic interactions of nanoparticles inside carbon nanotubes channels” under Prof. Sayan Bhattacharyya, Associate professor, IISER Kolkata )
- 8th June 2012- 20th May 2013: Postdoctoral Researcher, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea (Research on “perovskite based solar cell” under the guidance of Prof. Hyun Suk Jung School of Advanced Materials cience & Engineering Sungkyunkwan University, South korea )
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Sk. Abdul Moyez , Subhasis Roy, Dual-Step Thermal Engineering Technique: A New Approach for Fabrication of Efficient CH3NH3PbI3-Based Perovskite Solar Cell in Open Air Condition, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Elsevier , Vol.185, pp. 145-152, 2018 (IF 4.784).
- S. Roy and G. Botte, Perovskite solar cell for photocatalysis water splitting with TiO2/ Codoped hematite electron transport bilayer, RSC advance, 2018, Vol 8, 5388-5394(IF3.108).
- Argha Dey, Poulami karan, Abhinanda Sengupta , Sk. Abdul Moyez, Poulomi Sarkar, Subhasish Basu Majumderb , Debabrata Pradhan, Subhasis Roy, Enhanced Charge Carrier Generation by Dielectric Nanomaterials for Quantum Dots Solar Cells Based on CdS-TiO2 Photoanode, Solar Energy, Elsevier, Vol.158, pp. 83-88, 2017. (IF 4.018)
- Poulomi Sarkar, Subhasis Roy, Sk. Abdul Moyez, Argha Dey, Sudip Kumar Das, Experimental Investigation of Photocatalytic and Photovoltaic activity of Titania/Rice Husk Crystalline Nano-Silica Hybrid Composite, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Elsevier, Vol. 172, pp 93-98, 2017. (IF 4.784).
- Efficient solid state dye sensitized solar cell based on tricationic ionic crystal pyridinuimimidazolium electrolytes, Rohit L.Vekariya, Abhishek Dhar, Nadavala Siva Kumar, Rumpa Pal, Subhasis Roy, Organic Electronics, Vol. 56, 2018, pp. 260–267 (IF 3.39).