Ph.D. in Anthropology Vidyasagar University 2019
- Anthropology of Development
- Anthropology of Ageing
- Anthropology of Museums
- Anthropology of Organizations
- Anthropology of Tourism
- Visual Anthropology
List of Publications:
- Kisku, Subhamay 2011. Kherwal Tukou: a Confluence of Indigenous Artistic Traditions in Bankura. Chitrolekha International Magazine on Art and Design; (ISSN 2231-4822) Vol. 1, No. 2: p.121-133.
- Kisku, Subhamay 2011. Spirituality on the ground: Ethnography of the activities of a religious organization in Bankura, West Bengal. Journal of the Indian Anthropological Society; (ISSN 0019-4387) Vol. 46: p.223-238. Page 3 of 11
- Kisku, Subhamay 2012. The Role of Tribal Women in Development: A Preliminary Appraisal in a Rural Situation of West Bengal. Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropologists, (ISBN 81- 903866-4-6): p.133-161 (Chapter).
- Kisku, Subhamay & Rajat Kanti Das 2013. Change in Way of Living of Rural Tribal Villages: An Indirect Effect of Urban Pressure on Land and Livelihood. Journal of the Indian Anthropological Society, (ISSN 0019-4387) Vol. 48: p.33-49.
- Kisku, Subhamay 2013. Role of NGO in Sustainable Development: A Preliminary Appraisal from Ghasipura Block of Keonjhar District, Orissa. Indian Journal of Developmental Studies, (ISSN 2320- 0499) Vol.1, No.1: p.59-77.