- 2006 - Ph.D. Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, MoU-HNBGarhwalUniversity
- 2000 - M.Sc.Geology (First Class), CalcuttaUniversity
- 1998 - B.Sc. Hons. (First Class), Geology, Burdwan University
PHD COMPLETED - FLUVIAL PROCESSES AND EVOLUTION OF QUATERNARY LANDSCAPE OF THE AJAY RIVER BASIN IN WEST BENGAL , INDIA . AWARDED ON 26 FEBRUARY, 2019
- Barendra Purkait and Subhajit Sinha. Meander geometry, hydraulics and sedimentary structures- a case study of the Usri River section, Jharkhand, India: Arabian Jour. Of Geosciences, 2019, 300, 1-16.
- Sumit K. Ghosh, Manju Negi, Poonam Jalal, Subhajit Sinha. Proterozoic Sedimentary Successions in the Himalayan Orogen: Stratigraphy, Sedimentology and Palaeobasinal conditions, Himalayan Geology, 2016, 37 (2), 121-140.
- Sujay Bandyopadhyay, Prasanta Ghosh, N. C. Jana and Subhajit Sinha. Probability of flooding vulnerability assessment in the Ajay River, Eastern India: implications for mitigation, Environmental Earth Science, 2016, 75: 578, 1-22.
- Subhajit Sinha,Rohtash Kumar, Sumit K. Ghosh and Satish J. Sangode. Late Miocene expansion and contraction of the piedmont plains in the Himalayan foreland basin: implications to tectonic vs. climate forcing, Himalayan Geology, 2015, 36(1), 48-64.