Ph.D. UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
- FLUID MECHANICS
- WATER WAVES
- COPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS
- INTEGRAL EQUATIONS
Number of researchers submitted thesis for Ph.D degrees: 01(One)
Number of researchers pursuing Ph.D : 06(Six)
Electro-physiological and Neuro-imaging Studies Including Mathematical Modeling (UGC Scheme of Centre with potential for excellence in Particular Area (CPEPA))
Select list of publications:
- Soumen De , Rupanwita Gayen, B.N.Mandal , (2005) Water wave scattering by two partially immersed nearly vertical barriers ,Wave Motion, 43 , 167-175.
- B.N.Mandal and Soumen De ,Water wave scattering by submerged nearly vertical barriers (2006). ANZIAM J. 48 ,107-118.
- Soumen De and B.N.Mandal , Water wave scattering by two partially immersed barriers - an alternative method of solution , (2007), 22IWWWFB, 53-56.
- B.N.Mandal and Soumen De , Water wave scattering by bottom undulations in the presence of a thin submerged vertical plate, (2007), Int.J.Appl.Math & Engg Sci. 1, 193-205.
- B.N.Mandal and Soumen De , Water wave scattering by small bottom undulations in the presence of surface discontinuity, (2008), Geophy. Astro. Fluid Mech. 103, 19-30.