Current Status: Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, & Core Faculty Member, Clinical Psychology Centre, University of Calcutta.; RCI Accredited Consultant Clinical Psychologist (CRR No: A21958);EC member, Eastern zone and Professional Life Member of Indian Association of Clinical Psychology (PLM 483/10/14); Member of SIS Inkblot Society
Research Project Completed:
The psychological profile of caregivers of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: the qualitative revelation of their agony. With Prof. N. Sanyal A minor project under SAP DRS I, 2014-2015
- Cultural Basis of Psychopathology and Modified Therapeutic Stances: Case Illustrations; with coauthor N. Sanyal in SIS journal of projective psychology and mental health, vol.22, no.1, Jan. 2015.
- A Study on the correlates of general well being; in Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing; Jan2015, Vol. 6 Issue 1.
- Personality Characteristics and Development of Psychopathology of Bipolar I and Borderline Personality Disorder Patients : A psychological Inquiry; with co-author T. Mukherjee in Psychological Studies (NAOP), June2013, Vol. 58, Issue 2, pp 179–187 Published online in Springer, 07th May 2013.
- Unraveling the roots of Personality disorganization through psychodynamic lens: A case study; with co-authors S. Basu and N. Sanyal in SIS journal of projective psychology and mental health, vol. 20, no. 1, Jan 2013.
- A single case in interpretative wrappings of multiple psychological theories. With co-author Prof. N. Sanyal in SIS Journal of Projective Psychology and Mental Health, Volume 17, Number 2, July 2010.