M.Tech, PhD (Tech)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata from Dec 2012 to Dec 2015.
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engg., Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata from July 2011 to Dec 2012.
- Lecturer, Sr. Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engg., Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia from August 2005 to July 2011.
- Processing and analysis of biosignals
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Development of assistive diagnosis technology
Patent : Applied for Indian patent on A non-obstructive detection device for detecting COPD from Singles lead Electrocardiogram signals (application no. 01931013009)
Select list of publications:
Books / Book Chapter:
- ECG Monitoring : Present Status and Future Trend in Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering, Elsevier Science., 2019
- "Trends of ECG Analysis and Diagnosis", in Handbook of Research on Trends in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Conditions, edited by Prof. Dimitrios Fotiadis, Professor, Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of Bern, IGI Global Publishers, ISBN13: 9781466688285, USA, 2015 [Co-author: Dr. S. Majumder]
- "ECG-Based Biometrics, in Handbook of Research on Securing Cloud-Based Databases with Biometric Applications edited by G. Deka, & S. Bakshi, IGI Global Publishers, ISBN13: 9781466665590, USA, 2014, [Co-author: Dr. S. Majumder]
- S. Sarkar, P. Bhattacharyya, M.Mitra, S. Pal, A Novel Approach towards Non-obstructive Detection and Classification of COPD using ECG Derived Respiration, accepted for publication in Australasian Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine, 2019
- D Sadhukhan, S Pal, M Mitra, Adaptive Band Limit Estimation based PPG data compression for portable home monitors , Measurement 134, 153-165, 2019
- D. Sadhukhan, S. Pal, M.Mitra, Automated Identification of Myocardial Infarction Using Harmonic Phase Distribution Pattern of ECG Data ,IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol 99, pp 1 11, 2018