- B.Sc. Calcutta University
- M.Sc. Calcutta University
- Ph.D Calcutta University
- DST CPSTIO Award of International collaboration with National University of Singapore 2008.
- Uma Kant Sinha Memorial Award (ISCA) 1999
- State Scholarship in Botany (West Bengal Govt.) 1986 (Post Doctoral Research in the U.K.)
- ISCA Young Scientist Award (ISCA) 1986 (Indian Science Congress Association) 5. National Scholarship (Govt. of India) 1979
Select list of publications:
- Kundu D, Dey S, Sen Raychaudhuri S, Chromium (VI)- induced stress response in the plant Plantago ovata Forsk in vitro, Genes and Environment, DOI: 10.1186/s41021-018-0109-0 (In Press)
- Kundu D, Talukder P, Sen Raychaudhuri S, In Vitro Biosynthesis of Polyphenols in the Presence of Elicitors and Upregulation of Genes of the Phenylpropanoid Pathway in Plantago ovata, Book Chapter (Elsevier) Studies in Natural Products Chemistry Volume 60, Bioactive Natural Products (Ed by Atta-Ur-Rahman, FRS).
- Pramanick P, Chakraborty A, Sen Raychaudhuri S, Phenotypic and biochemical alterations in relation to MT2 gene expression in Plantago ovata Forsk under zinc stress, Biometals, 30(2): 171-184
- Pratik Talukder and Sarmistha Sen Raychaudhuri. Effect of additive supplementation and age of callus on the expression pattern of three key genes of phenylpropanoid pathway in P. ovata. Journal of Chemical, Biological and Physical Sciences 7(2):578-592.
- Sengupta M and Sen Raychaudhuri S. Partial alleviation of oxidative stress induced by gamma irradiation in Vigna radiata by polyamine treatment, IJRB, 93(8): 803-817
- “Role of SERK during somatic embryogenesis and its interaction with Brassinosteroids”, Shonima Talapatra, Poorna Goswami, Subhasree Das and Sarmistha Sen Raychaudhuri. Somatic Embryogenesis in ornamentals and its applications, A.Mujib(Ed) 2016.Springer.ch.9: 141-154.