- Successfully qualified Behaviour Analyst Course requirement (Applied Behavior Analyst International board approved certificate course) for Behavior Interventions especially with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) (2014-2016)
- Ph.D (2007-2009): In Applied Psychology, Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta, India. Thesis Title: ‘A study on the Nature of Information Seeking Behavior of the University Students‟.
- M.A in Education (1997-1999): 1 st Class, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India with specialization in Special Education and Educational Technology.
- B.A (Hons) in Education (1994 - 1997), University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India
TEACHING, RESEARCH AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Professor (July 2016-till date)
- Assistant Professor Grade III (equivalent to Reader)- 2013-2016
- Assistant Professor, University of Calcutta (July 2008 - 2013).
- Sr. Lecturer in Education, University of Calcutta (July 2004- 2008)
- Lecturer in Education and Head, Department of Education (2002 - 2004) in Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury College, Kolkata.
Halder, S. and Saha, S. (2019). Educational Technology: 21 st Century Innovation (Sage publisher) (in print)
Halder, S. and Vassilis, A. (2019). Inclusive Practices, Equity and Access for Individuals with disabilities: Insights from Educators across World, Palgrave Macmillan https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9789811359613
Halder, S. and Das, B. (2019). An Introduction to Research Methodology in Education, Neelkamal Pub., New Delhi (in press)
Halder, S and Assaf, L. (2017). As Editor Edited Book entitled „Inclusion, Disability and Culture: an Ethnographic Approach Traversing Abilities and Challenges‟, Inclusive Learning and Educational Equity Series, 3. Springer International Publisher. ISBN 978-3-319-55223-1 Link: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319552231