| College/ university from which the degree was obtained |
| Abbreviation of the degree |
| Jadavpur University || BE |
| Jadavpur University || ME |
| IIT, Guwahati || PhD |
- Membrane technology (polymeric & inorganic membrane synthesis and application)
- Adsorption technology (Silica, zeolite synthesis and application in CO2 capture, protein separation)
- Waste water treatment
- Number of researchers awarded M.Tech degrees: Two
- Number of researchers pursuing PhD : One
- Number of researchers pursuing M.Tech : One
- Number of B.Tech Projects Completed: Five
Selected list of publications:
- Effects of sintering temperature and initial compaction load on alpha-alumina membrane support quality. Ceramics International. 2014, 40, 11299–11309.
- Synthesis and characterization of ordered mesoporous silica membrane: role of porous support and gas permeation study. Microporous & Mesoporous Materials. 2015, 210, 10-19.
- Modeling and simulation for post-combustion carbon dioxide capture from power plant flue gas with economic analysis. Separation Science & Technology. 2015, 50, 1952-1963.