| College/ university from which the degree was obtained || Abbreviation of the degree |
| S.A. Jaipuria College (C.U.) ||B.Com |
| Calcutta University || M.Com |
| Calcutta University || M.Phil |
| Burdwan University || Ph.D |
- Performances of IPOs/ Pricing of Instruments
- Derivative & Hedging strategies
- Behavioural Finance
Research guidance :
Number of researchers awarded M.Phil/ Ph.D degrees : M.Phil = 6 ……… Number of researchers pursuing M.Phil/ Ph.D : M.Phil =2, Ph.D = 4 …………
Select list of publications:
- Dutta, S., Dutta,U.K. &Das, S. “Triple Bottom Line Reporting: an innovative accounting initiative”, International Journal for Business, Strategy & Management, Vol. 1, Issue. 1, June, 2011.
- Dutta, S., Dutta,U.K. &Das, S., “Creating Synergy through Merger and Acquisition Integration: An Overview”, Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies, Vol.1, Issue. 3, Dec, 2011.
- Das, S. “Comparative Analysis of Listing performance of minor IPOs issued during Boom and Recession period”, SIT Journal of Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, Jun, 2012.
- Das, S., “An Overview of Legal framework for issuing IPOs in India”, International Journal of Management and Social Development”, Vol. 1, Issue 2, Feb, 2014.
- Das, S., “History of IPO Pricing mechanism in India: An Analytical Overview”, Galaxy International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, Vol. 2(4), April, 2014.