- Narendrapur R. K. Mission Residential College B.Sc. (Physics Hons.)
- University of Calcutta B. Tech
- University of Calcutta M. Tech
- University of Calcutta Ph.D (Tech)
Positions held/ holding:
- Head of the Department: 01.04.2016 to 31.03. 2018
- Member of Senate : 01.04.2016 to 31.03. 2018
- Associate Professor : 01.07.2012 to till date
- Detection of Machine faults
- Problems of transferring optimal power via high voltage transmission lines
- Quality of Power.
- Number of researchers awarded M.Phil/ Ph.D degrees : Nil
- Number of researchers pursuing Ph.D : 2 students
Select list of publications:
- Anish Deb, Gautam Sarkar, Amitava Biswas, Priyaranjan Mandal, Numerical instability of deconvolution operation via block pulse functions, International Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol 345,pp 319-327, 2008. ISSN No. 0016-0032, Impact factor- 2.384.
- Anish Deb, Gautam Sarkar, Priyaranjan Mandal, Amitava Biswas, Anindita Ganguly and Debasish Biswas, Transfer function Identification from impulse response via a new set of orthogonal hybrid function (HF), Appl. Math. Comput. Vol.218, Issue 9, pp. 4760-4787, Jan-2012. ISSN No. 0096-3003, Impact factor- 1.338.
- Anish Deb, Gautam Sarkar, Priyaranjan Mandal, Amitava Biswas, Anindita Sengupta, Non-Optimal Block Pulse function (NOBPF) Based Analysis and Identification of SISO Control Systems, Journal of Automation & System Engineering, Vol-7, Issue-2, pp. 24-58, (35 pages), June, 2013, ISSN 1112-8542, Impact factor-0.765
- Priyaranjan Mandal, Application of an artificial neural network to study the transient stability of alternator connected to infinite bus, Proceeding of International Conference International Conference on Non- Conventional Energy (ICONCE2014) , JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, Nadia, 16-17 Jan, 2014.
- Priyaranjan Mandal, Approximation of a neural network Controller based on model reference technique to identify a non-linear system, Proceeding of International Conference Control, Instrumentation, Energy and Communication (CIEC14), Kolkata, Jan 31-Feb 02, 2014.
- Anish Deb, Gautam Sarkar, Anindita Ganguly, Priyaranjan Mandal, Amitava Biswas, Approximation and Integration of time function using a set of orthogonal hybrid functions (HF), Proceedings of National Seminar in Electrical, Power Engineering, Electronics and Computer (Tech Meet 2010), Pailan College of Management and Technology, 12-13 Feb, 2010.