M.Sc. project work at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
1. Sambhu N. Datta, Prasun Mukherjee and Praket P. Jha. “Ab Initio Quantum Chemical Investigation of the Spin States of Some Chain and Monocyclic Diradicals.” J. Phys. Chem. A, 2003, 107, 5049-5057. Ph.D. and post-doctoral work at Iowa State University
2. M. Halder, P. K. Chowdhury, R. Das, P. Mukherjee, W. M. Atkins and J. W. Petrich. “Interaction of Glutathione S-Transferase with Hypericin: A Photophysical Study.” J. Phys. Chem. B, 2005, 109, 19484-19489.
3. Prasun Mukherjee, D. Bruce Fulton, Mintu Halder, Xinxin Han, Daniel W. Armstrong, Jacob W. Petrich and Christopher S. Lobban. “Maristentorin, a Novel Pigment from the Positively Phototactic Marine Ciliate Maristentor dinoferus, Is Structurally Related to Hypericin and Stentorin.” J. Phys. Chem. B, 2006, 110, 6359- 6364 (issue cover).
4. M. Halder, L. Sanders Headley, P. Mukherjee, X. Song and J. W. Petrich. “Experimental and Theoretical Investigations of Solvation Dynamics of Ionic Fluids: Appropriateness of Dielectric Theory and the Role of DC Conductivity.” J. Phys. Chem. A, 2006, 110, 8623-8626.
5. Lindsay Sanders Headley, Prasun Mukherjee, Jared L. Anderson, Rongfang Ding, Mintu Halder, Daniel W. Armstrong, Xueyu Song and Jacob W. Petrich. “Dynamic Solvation in Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids on Short Time Scales.” J. Phys. Chem. A, 2006, 110, 9549-9554.