* B.A Honours in History Ananda Chandra College Jalpaiguri, University of North Bengal.
*M.A in History University of North Bengal.
* M.Phil in History University of North Bengal.
List of publication:
- One chapter titled ‘Ethno-medicine of Chain Community: A comparative study of the past and present’ has been published in Shyamal Chandra Sarkar edited book titled Changing society of Twentieth century Bengal published from Progressive publishers, Kolkata, 2014 bearing ISBN no: 978-81-80-64-254-8.
- One article titled ‘The role of royal women in the development of the Koch kingdom’ has been published in the Proceeding of NORTH EAST INDIA HISTORY ASSOCIATION (NEIHA, Thirty fifth session ) 2014, bearing ISBN no: 2349-753X.
- One chapter titled ‘Black magic, witchcraft and occultism among the tribes of North Bengal: A study in the light of Human Rights’ has been published in Gopal Sharma and Amrita Kumar Shil edited book titled Human Rights in India: Issues and Concerns published from Abhijeet Publications, New Delhi, 2015 bearing ISBN no: 978-93-5074-195-5.