Academic Qualification: M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy, University of Calcutta
Department of Philosophy, Ramakrishna Mission Residential College, Narendrapur.
Areas of Specialization: Political Philosophy, Ethics, Existentialism
Areas of Interest & Research: Political Philosophy, History of Philosophy, Ethics, Existentialism and Phenomenology, Metaphysics, Postmodernism, Philosophy of Mind, Postcolonialism, Kantian Ethics, Contemporary Indian Thinkers.
1. „Environmental Ethics and Consumer Society‟, in the book entitled Towards a Better Tomorrow, published by Puran Gabeshana Samstha, 2004.
2. „Consumer Culture and Beyond: An Existential Understanding‟, in The Journal of the Indian Academy of Philosophy, edited by Sanat Kr. Sen and Rabindranath Banerjee, 2006.
3. „Utilitarianism Revisited: A Comparative Account of J. Rawls and A. Sen‟, in Ethics: Classical and Contemporary, edited by P. Sarcar, (September, 2010).
4. „Swami Vivekananda‟s Thought About Jati and Varna System‟ (Bengali), in Tattva o Prayog (Bengali Journal), published by Darshan O Samaj Trust, (Sept, 2013), edited by Prahlad Kr. Sarkar.
5. „Marxism, Capitalism and the Middle Class Intellectuals”, (in Bengali), in Darshan (Bengali Journal), edited by Karuna Bhattacharyya and Subirranjan Bhattacharyya.