| College/ university from which the degree was obtained |
| Abbreviation of the degree |
| University of Calcutta ||B.Sc. Hons (Chem.) |
| University of Calcutta || B.Tech. in Chemical Technology (Ceramic Engineering) |
| University of Calcutta || Ph. D. (Tech.) |
Research interests: Ceramics, Glass and Glass Ceramics
Research guidance :
- Number of researchers awarded Ph.D degrees: 1
- Number of researchers awarded M. Tech. degrees: 6
- Number of researchers awarded MD (Ayurvedic) degrees:
- Number of researchers pursuing Ph.D : 4
Select list of publications:
- “Influence of fluorine content on the crystallization and microstructure of barium fluorphlogopite glass-ceramics,” Ceramics International, 36, 115-120, 2010.
- “Microstructure and densification study of natural Indian magnesite in presence of zirconia additive, Bulletin of Material Science, 33, 439-444, 2010.
- “Some studies on nucleation, crystallization, microstructural behaviour of mica glass-ceramics in the system 0.8BaO∙0.2K2O∙0∙4MgO∙Al2O3∙6SiO2∙ 2MgF2,. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, 88, 1509-1515, 2011.
- Microencapsulation of Conjugated Linolenic Acid Rich Pomegranate Seed Oil by Emulsion Method, Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society, 18, 549-558, 2012.
- “Synthesis of dendritic polyaniline nanofibers by using soft template of sodium alginate,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 123, 1630–1635, 2012.