Ph.D. in Science (Thermoelasticity), 2013 Jadavpur University, Kolkata, INDIA Thesis defended successfully on - 13th July, 2013
- Waves in Elasticity & Thermoelasticity
- N. Sarkar, Temperature dependence of an elastic modulus in three-dimensional generalized thermoelasticity with dual-phase-lag effects, Thai Journal of Mathematics, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, 2019. (Thailand, UGC Scopus Source Listed; ISSN: 1686-0209).
- N. Das, S. De, N. Sarkar, Reflection of plane waves in generalized thermoelasticity of type III with nonlocal effect, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, DOI: Accepted, 2019. (Wiley, USA, SCI(E); ISSN: 0170-4214, IF-1.533).
- N. Sarkar, S. Mondal, Two-dimensional problem of two-temperature generalized thermoelasticity using memory-dependent heat transfer: An integral transform approach, Indian Journal of Physics, DOI: Accepted, 2019. (Indian Assoc Cultivation Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032, India, SCI(E); ISSN: 0974-9845, IF-1.242).
- N. Sarkar, M.I.A. Othman, Three-dimensional thermal shock problem in the frame of memory-dependent generalized thermoelasticity, Indian Journal of Physics, DOI: Accepted, 2019. (Indian Assoc Cultivation Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032, India, SCI(E); ISSN: 0974-9845, IF-1.242).