Ph D, Fakir Mohan University
M Phil Utkal University
- Reproductive and Child Health (a) Fertility and mortality (b) Obstetric morbidities (c) Gynecological morbidities (d)Breast feeding practices (e) Postpartum amenorrhea (f) Adolescent health (g) Menopausal health (h) Family Planning practices (i) Infant and Child morbidity and mortality (j) Nutritional Health and Deficiency disease.
- Nutritional Assessment Anthropometry, Dietary Intake, Bio-electrical Impedance
- Forensic Anthropology (a) Dermatoglyphic Pattern (b) Fingerprint and Palm print (c) Footprint analysis (d) flat footedness.
- Disease Burden Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Completed: ICSSR New Delhi Post Doctoral Fellowship (for 2 years): Nutritional status and its impact on the women and children: A micro level study on the Bhumij tribal community of Northern Odisha.
- Completed: UGC Major Research Project (Project Fellow for 02 years- FM University): Reproductive Health, Nutritional Status and Demographic Profile of the Primitive Tribes of Odisha.
- 2012, Reproductive Profile and Child Health Care Practices of the Tribals.
- 2018, Women and Children: Nutritional Status of the Bhumij Tribe of Northern Odisha
- 2019, Menstrual Characteristics and its association with Socio-Demographic Factors and Nutritional Status: A Study among the Urban Slum Adolescent Girls of West Bengal, India.
- 2019, Nutritional Vulnerability and Health Status of the Tribes of Odisha A Review
Papers in Conferences
- 2008, Reproductive Health Facilities vis-à-vis The Reproductive Health Performance of the Tribal Women: Case Study of a Bhumija Village of Balasore.
- 2017, Family Planning Knowledge, Attitude and Practice among The Rural And Urban Slum Women of West Bengal