- Clinical Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Projective Psychology
Ph.D.(Sc.); Topic: A psychosocial study of controllability awareness, cognitive emotion regulation and other related variables across some selected clinical samples. – awarded March, 2009.
- Biswas, A., Sanyal, N., and Dasgupta, M. (2019). Interpersonal relationship matrix, marital quality and loneliness pattern of parents of clients with borderline personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and normal controls: A comparative exploration, SIS Journal of Mental Health and Projective Psychology, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 107-117. (ISSN 0971-6610)
- Chakraborty, R., Dasgupta, M., and Sanyal, N. (2019). A comparative psychosocial study of aggression, attachment style and other personality correlates among orphans, destitutes, creche-attenders and normal children, SIS Journal of Mental Health and Projective Psychology, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 41-50. (ISSN 0971- 6610)
- Dutta, A., Dasgupta, M., and Sanyal, N. (2018). Do happiness and anxiety contribute to pathological narcissism? A psychosocial exploration, Journal of Psychometry, Vol. 32, Jan-June, No. 1, pp. 1-13. (ISSN 0971-6939)
- Sanyal, N. and Dasgupta, M. (2018). Development of a psycho-education tool for primary caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorders, Disabilities and Impairments, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 87-103. (ISSN 0970356X)
- Sanyal, N. and Dasgupta, M. (2017-2018). Story-telling: The therapeutic window to the world of fantasy. Samiksa: Journal of the Indian Psychoanalytical Society, pp. 33-44 (ISSN 0971-3492).
- Sanyal, N. and Dasgupta, M. (2017). Pregnancy and motherhood: The feminine podium of generating healthy object-relations. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, Vol. 8, Issue 9, September, pp. 1087-1092 (ISSN p- 2229-5356; e – 2321-3698).