M. Phil (Calcutta University, 1995)
Topic: Non-Detention Policy and Dropout in Primary Education – A Study in a Block of Sou 24-Parganas District, West Bengal.
Ph.D (Calcutta University, 2002)
Topic: A Study of Non-Detention Policy in relation to Dropout and Wastage in Primary Education of West Bengal.
DEPA (NUEPA, New Delhi, 2010)
Topic: A Study of Socio-Economic Background of Muslim Students at the Post-Graduate Level of Education of the Calcutta University
1. Maiti, N.C. and Halder, K. (2007). A Study of Non-detention Policy in Relation to Wastage and Attainment Level of Primary School Children in Rural West Bengal. Our Education, Journal of Educational Ideas and Research, Vol. 8, pp. 22-39.
2. Nath, I., Halder, M. K . and Maiti, N. C. (2007). Poverty and illiteracy: tarnishing twins of time, Anwesa, Vol- 02, April, 2007 (pp12-19)
3. Halder, M. K. Chakrabarty C. (2007). A Study of Daily Attendance of the First Generation Learners in Primary Education, Journal of Education, RBU, Vol. X, No. 1, pp 9- 24.
4. Halder, M. K. and Chatterjee, A. (2007). A Study of Scoring History Answer Scripts at the Higher Secondary Level, Our Education, Journal of Educational Ideas and Research, pp. 29-34.
5. Bhattacharya, A. and Halder, M. K. (2011). Contextualising Internship in Teacher Education in India : An Analysis, Sikshachintan, Journal of Education, ISSN 0973-5461.