- Invited in the University of Paris-Est Creteil, France as Visiting Teacher-Researcher Fellow during JuneJuly, 2019.
- PhD (Engg.), Thesis Title: Hybrid Methodologies for Stable Adaptive Fuzzy Control, from Jadavpur University in the year 2012.
- Master of Technology (Electrical Engg.) from Department of Applied physics, University of Calcutta in the year 2004 and stood First Class First and obtain University Gold Medal.
Select list of publications:
Book / Book Chapter:
- K. Das Sharma, A. Chatterjee and A. Rakshit Intelligent Control: A Stochastic Optimization Based Adaptive Fuzzy Approach, Springer Singapore, 2018.
- Invited Book Chapter: K. Das Sharma, A Comparison among Multi-agent Stochastic Optimization Algorithms for State Feedback Regulator Design of a Twin Rotor MIMO System, in the Book "Handbook of Research on Natural Computing for Optimization Problems" (2 Volumes), Ed.- J. K. Mandal, Pub.- IGI Global, 2016.
- R. Maiti, K. Das Sharma, and G. Sarkar, Linear consequence based fuzzy parallel distributed compensation type L1 adaptive controller for two link robot manipulator, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - I, Early access, 2019. [IF: 3.934].
- M. Singha Roy, R. Gupta, J. K. Chandra, K. Das Sharma, and A. Talukdar, Improving Photoplethysmographic Measurements under Motion Artifacts using Artificial Neural Network for Personal Healthcare, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, Early access, 2018. [IF: 3.067], Citation: 2.
- K. Das Sharma, A. Chatterjee and A. Rakshit A PSO-Lyapunov Hybrid Stable Adaptive Fuzzy Tracking Control Approach for Vision Based Robot Navigation IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, vol-61, no.-7, pp-1908-1914, July, 2012. [IF: 3.067], Citation: 53.
- K. Das Sharma, A. Chatterjee and A. Rakshit Design of a Hybrid Stable Adaptive Fuzzy Controller Employing Lyapunov Theory and Harmony Search Algorithm, IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology, vol-18, no.-6, pp-1440-1447, November, 2010. [IF: 4.883], Citation: 61.