| College/ University from awarding the degree || Abbreviation of the degree |
| University of Calcutta, Department of Commerce || Ph.D. |
| University of Calcutta, Department of Commerce || M.Com. (Specialization in Accounting) (2nd in the First Class) |
| Sivanath Sastri College, affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata || B.Com. (1st in the First Class) |
- Corporate Ethics and Global Business Citizenship
- Corporate Integrity and Integral Education
- Corporate Sustainability Management and Reporting
- Sustainable Finance and Banking
- Ethics in Financial Markets
- Sustainability Literacy and Ethics in Academic Research
Research Projects Completed:
- UGC-SAP DSA Programme in Commerce (Phase 3) Project on Sustainability Reporting as an Indicator of Strategic Corporate Citizenship
- UGC-DSA Programme in Commerce (Phase 2) Project on Environmental Reporting Systems in the Indian Automobile Industry
Select list of publications:
- Renascence of Human Integrity through Education for Multiple Intelligences: A Holistic Solution to Systemic Corruption; Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, Vol. 71; Sri Aurobindo Pathmandir, Kolkata, August 2012
- The Drive for Climate Neutrality: In Defence of Strategically Repositioning Car Manufacturers as Sustainable Automobility Providers (pp. 85-98); Research Bulletin; The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India; Vol. XXXIV, 2010.
- The Primacy of “Righteousness” and “Relevance” over “Rigour” in Strategic Sustainability Management Research; Business Studies; (Vol. XXX) Official journal of Dept of Commerce, University of Calcutta, 2009.
- Soul-sustaining Education towards the Golden Light; Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, Vol. 75; Sri Aurobindo Pathmandir, Kolkata, August 2016.