- Ph. D. Awarded on May 2005 Jadavpur University
- Microprocessor based on line excitation control of synchronous motors and display of its V-curves
- Speed control of AC drives using Microprocessor based Pulse Width Modulated Inverter
Professional Experience of Previous Work:
- Achievements while worked as AGM
Worked as AGM - Electronics Division' at M/S Premier Irrigation Equipment Ltd. in its R & D section of Fountain Department. The following items have been designed and developed by myself during my stay of almost 10 years which are running well in some National and International applications :
- Achievements while worked as Scientist-B
Worked as scientist 'B' in the project entitled "Millimeter Wave Scattering" sponsored by Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), Govt of India, at the Institute of Radiophysics & Electronics, University of Calcutta.
Select list of publications:
- Rumpa Saha, Jitendranath Bera, Gautam Sarkar, An Alternate Approach for Power Quality Computation Using Sample Shifting Technique towards Load Characterization Measurement (Elsevier), Volume 129, December 2018, Pages 642-652, 2018
- Rumpa Saha, Jitendranath Bera, Gautam Sarkar, R. Saha, J. N. Bera and G. Sarkar An improved method for load taxonomy using sample shifting technique and signature analysis Electric Power Components and Systems, Taylor and Francis, March, 2019.
- P. Roy, J. N. Bera, G. Sarkar, S. Chowdhuri, Performance Evaluation and Filter Design Aspects of Single-Phase Inverter under Different Loading Conditions, IETE Journal of Research (Taylor & Francis), Vol. No. pp, 2018, DOI: 10.1080/03772063.2018.1466734
- Pritha Roy, J. N. Bera, G. Sarkar, S. Chowdhuri, A Study on Filter Design Aspects of SinglePhase Inverter with Various Modulation Schemes, Proceeding of the Second International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing & Communication Systems (MCCS 2017), pp 17-24.
- S. Samanta, R. Mondal, J. N. Bera, G. Sarkar, RTDS based fault diagnosis of induction machine using Sample Shifting Technique, C+CA: Progress In Engineering And Science ,Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 192- 195, 2017, ISSN: 0045-6152