Constitutional Law, International Law and Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights and Contemporary Legal Issues.
- J. K. Das, “Comparative Discourse of Extradition Law and Practice in India and United Kingdom in Human Rights Perspective,” 15(2) Soochow Law Journal (2018) pp. 83-121 (ISSN: 1816983X).
- J. K. Das, “Three Generations of Human Rights: Present and Future Role of NHRC,” 17 Journal of the National Human Rights Commission ,India (2018) pp. 203-228 (ISSN : 0973-7596).
- J. K. Das, “ Foundations of Competition Law in India: Prospect and Retrospect,” 38(1) Law Review (2018) pp. 1-19 (ISSN : 2349-943X).
- J. K. Das, “Protection of Right to Reproduction in Internet Under Copyright Law,” 6(5) Forensic Research and Criminology International Journal (2018) pp. 208-228 (ISSN: 2469-2794).
- J. K. Das, “Examining the Concept of Equal Opportunity and Application of Protective Discrimination to Vulnerable Groups,” 9(2) Contemporary Voice of Dalit , (Sage Publications, 2017) pp. 1-12 ( ISSN : 2455-328X).