Labour Economics, Gender and Development, Nonlinear Dynamics
- Status of Women in West Bengal - West Bengal State Commission for women - 2000-2001
- The state of urban informal sector &gender empowerment in West Bengal as part of State Development Report - Planning Commission, India - 2001-2002
- The problem of Trafficking In Eastern India - GAD Small projects scheme British Council in collaboration With Prof. Liz Kelly, London Metropolitan University - 2003-04
- Urban informal sector and communal violence. Economic and Political Weekly, 1994.
- Pattern of labour use in Calcutta‟s informal sector. Economic and Political Weekly, 1998.
- Unfettered bondage : The story of urban informal sector in the Third world. Urban Management, 2000.
- The Rights of the other, Indian Journal of Women Studies, 2000
- Macroeconomic Analysis of Shocks in a Dual Economy: A Rational Expectations Approach, Keio Journal of Economics,2004, by Ranjanendra Nag, Ishita Mukherjee &JonakiSengupta.
- “Economic viability of an alternative internal road network in Tripura: an application of shortest path algorithm”, with Subir Kumar Sen&SudakhinaGupta , Hill Geographer, Vol XXIX(2013), pp25-39