Ph.D. University of Calcutta
- Quantum Information Theory
Assistant Professor Stage-2 in Applied Mathematics University of Calcutta
Select list of Publications:
- C. Jebaratnam, Debarshi Das, Som Kanjilal, R. Srikanth, Indrani Chattopadhyay, Debasis Sarkar and A.S. Majumdar, “Superunsteerability as a quantifiable resource for random access codes assisted by Bell-diagonal states”, Physical Review A, (accepted 2019).
- Sumana Karmakar, Ajoy Sen, Indrani Chattopadhyay, Amit Bhar and Debasis Sarkar, “Coherence Fraction”, Quantum Information Processing , (accepted 2019).
- Indrani Chattopadhyay and Debasis Sarkar,” Distinguishing quantum operations: LOCC versus separable operators”, Int. J. Quantum Inform. 14, 1640028 (2016).
- Amit Bhar, I. Chattopadhyay and D. Sarkar, “A comparative study on correlation measures of pure bipartite states through incomparability,” Journal of Quantum Information Science, (2012), Vol. 2, 90-101, doi:10.4236/jqis.2012.23015.