- Completed Post Doctoral work in IIT Madras, Department of Biotechnology. Received INSA Indian National Science Academy Post Doctoral Fellowship, to work in IIT Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai. Completed successfully in 2018.
- Awarded Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) in 2010 in Department of Anthropology, Calcutta University. Work done under the supervision of Prof. Arup Ratan Bandyopadhyay, Dept. of Anthropology, Calcutta University.
Human body resistance and reactance,
Componential study of human body,
Metabolic variables in human, with non-communicable diseases and health hazards,
Study of different ethnic groups (Tribal study), Tribal/Community Health
Anthropometry and Non communicable disease
Molecular markers and genetic markers like DNA in human,
Lifestyle related complex trait study and prevalence of diseases in human.
Molecular heterogeneity related to diseases
Dermatoglyphics and medical disorder
Genetic marker Polymorphism and disease/disorder (Medical Genetics)
Select list of Publications
- A Study on Segregation Distortion in ABO blood groups in the Bengalee population.
- Chatterjee, D.; Bandyopadhyay, A.R.Recent Trends in Human Biology. Department of Anthropology, Calcutta University. 2004.
- Age and Sex variation of body mass index and waist circumference among the Santals of Jharkhand, India. Chatterjee, D.; Bandyopadhyay, A.R.; Ghosh, A.; Das Chaudhury, A.B. ANTHROPOLOGISCHER ANZEIGER. 2006, Vol- 64, No- 1, pp- 83-89.
- Segregation distortion of ABO blood groups in the Bengalee population. Chatterjee, D. Presented in the YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD category in the 91st Indian Science