| Name of In College/ University || Degree |
| St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) under University of Calcutta || |
|Jadavpur University || M.A. |
| Jadavpur University || MPhil |
| Jadavpur University || PhD |
Position held: Assistant Professor of English, Shirakole Mahavidyalaya under University of Calcutta from 10th March 2015 to 17th August 2015.
Awards: UGC-NET (JRF) in English-2011
- Translation studies
- Comparative Literature
- Comparative Indian Literature
- Partition Literature
- Indian English Literature
- Women Writing
- Modern Indian Fiction
- ‘Inevitability of Translation in Incredible India’, Indian Journal of Comparative Literature and Translation Studies, Volume-3, Number-1, 2015, ISSN: 2321-8274.
- ‘Can the Marginalized Speak? Hearing Women Voices in Urvashi Butalia’s "The Other Side of Silence"’ International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies, Volume-2, Serial-1, 2015, ISSN: 2349- 9451.
- “Of Withered Bodies and Wounded Souls: Women in Manto’s short fiction” in Poonam Matkar (ed.) Cracked Souls and Stained Memories: A Study of Reflections of Partition in Literature of India and Pakistan, Bhopal, Gupta Graphics, 2019. ISBN: 978-93-5382-241-5.
- ‘Shila- Murti’ and ‘Thatta’ (translation of two short stories from Nepali to Bengali), Raatbhor Jhorer Tandob, Centre of Advanced Study in Comparative Literature, Dept. of Comparative Literature, Jadavpur University, 2013. ISBN: 978-81-926767-2-2.