University of Calcutta : Ph.D in Anthropology
Archaeo-metallurgy, Ethno-archeology, Cultural Resource Management, Heritage management, Indigenous knowledge and culture.
Co-PI of the project Musealisation of the Great Indian Epics: Case Studies in SouthEast Asia Under UPE-II SCHEME, Department of Museology, Calcutta University
- Chalco-neolithic Cultures of Eastern India with a focus on the findings from the site Kuanr, Orissa in Neolithic-Chalcolithic Cultures of Eastern India, ed. K. N. Dikshit. Special Report no. 5, 1. 2013. New Delhi: Indian Archaeological Society (ISBN: 978-81-910635-1-6), Pp-111-118.
- Marginalisation of the Dhakis Development Displacement and Marginalisation Edited by Ranjana Ray, The Asiatic Society 2011. Page: 305-317
- Mondal, D. K. 2012-2013. Reconstruction of Technique of Manufacture of Brass Objects during Chalcolithic Period in Orissa: An Ethno-archaeological Approach. In Nrtattv:The Anthropology, Department of Anthropology, Visva-Bharati, Shantiniketan. (ISSN: 2249-9830) pp. 103-115.
- An Account of Stone Age Cultural Sequence from the Site Shigarh in Angul District of Odisha, Journal of The Asiatic Society Volume LVIII Number 1&2, 2016 ISSN 0368-3308. Page 11-24
- Studies in Prehistory: Robert Bruce Foote memorial Volume Edited by D.Sen and A. K. Ghosh- Book Review Page: 237-240 Journal of The Asiatic Society Volume LVIII Number 1&2, 2016. ISSN 0368-3308