Academic Qualifications (B. Sc. onwards):
| DEGREE || UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTION |
| B.Sc.(Chemistry Hons.) ||Presidency College, Calcutta University |
| M. Sc (Chemistry) || Calcutta University |
| Ph.D. || Molecular Biophysics Unit, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. |
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
Chemical and biochemical recognition, structure and dynamics of macromolecules, high resolution and two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy and other spectroscopic measurements on interacting systems, molecular modeling and molecular dynamics simulation of large systems.
List of Publications
- Langmuir (2018) 2018, 34 (38), 11602–11611. Phase Behavior of GM1 containing DMPC-Cholesterol Monolayer: Experimental and Theoretical Study. Z. Shahzadi; S. Das; T. Bala; C. Mukhopadhyay.
- The Journal of membrane biology (2017) 250 (6), 617-627 Interaction Between Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone and GM1-Doped Cholesterol/Sphingomyelin Vesicles: A Spectroscopic Study Z. Shahzadi; C. Mukhopadhyay.
- Glycoconjugate J., 2017, 34 (2), 171-179 Localization and dynamics of the anticarcinogenic curcumin with GM1 and other miceller assemblies. M. Patra, M. Mandal, A. Chakrabarti, C. Mukhopadhyay.
- J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn. 2017, 35 (16), 3591-3604. Effect of glycosylation on hydration behavior at the Ice-Binding Surface of the Oceanpout type III Antifreeze Protein: A molecular dynamics simulation . Swagata Halder and Chaitali Mukhopadhyay
- Carbohydrate research, 2016, 428, 8-17. Dynamics simulation of soybean agglutinin (SBA) dimer reveals the impact of glycosylation on its enhanced structural stability. Swagata Halder, A. Surolia and Chaitali Mukhopadhyay