Ph.D.: University of Calcutta
M. Tech: University of Calcutta
B. Tech: University of Calcutta
B.Sc.: University of Calcutta
Administrative and Professional Details:
1. Coordinator :”M.Tech in VLSI Design”, a self sponsored course at Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics since 2015
2. Treasurer, CODEC-2015, upcoming CODEC-2019
3. Secretary, IEEE Photonic Society, Kolkata Chapter, 2013-2017
4. Vice Chairman, IEEE Woman in Engineering (WIE)
5. Course Coordinator, “PHOTOSMART”, “FABTECH”- organized at Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics under UGC-NRCPS Program
List of Publications:
1. Soumava Ghosh, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Gopa Sen and P.K. Basu, “Performance analysis of GeSn/SiGeSn quantum well infrared photodetector in terahertz wavelength region”, Physica E, vol 115, 2020.
2. Soumava Ghosh, Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Gopa Sen and P.K. Basu, “Study of Si-Ge-Sn based Heterobipolar Phototransistor (HPT) exploiting Quantum Confined Stark Effect and Franz Keldysh effect with and without resonant cavity”, Physica E, vol 106, 62-67, 2019.
3. Bratati Mukhopadhyay, Gopa Sen, Souradeep De, Rikmantra Basu, Vedatrayee Chakraborty, and Prasanta K. Basu, “Calculated Characteristics of a Transistor Laser Using Alloys of Gr-IV Elements”, Phys. Stat. sol. B., vol 255, 1800117 (6pp) 2018.
4. Swagata Dey, Vedatrayee Chakraborty, Bratati Mukhopadhyay and Gopa Sen, “Modeling of tunneling current density of GeC based double barrier multiple quantum well resonant tunneling diode”, Journal of Semiconductors, vol 39, 1-5, 2018.