B.Sc. in Physics Hons. ― 2001 (Bethune College, C.U.)
B.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics ― 2004 (C.U.)
M.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics ― 2006 (C.U.)
Ph.D. (Tech.) ― 2012 (C.U.)
1. Senior Research Fellowship of CSIR, India (Jan, 2008 ─ August, 2008).
2. Recipient of GATE Fellowship (2004-2006) for securing 96.91 percentile in EC-2004 Paper.
3. Recipient of National Scholarship (2001-2004) on the basis of B.Sc Physics Honours Result.
Courses Being Currently Taught:
1. B.Tech Theory classes on Analog Circuits (Compulsory)
2. B.Tech Theory classes on Image Processing & Computer Vision (Elective)
3. B.Tech Practical classes on VLSI Design Laboratory (Compulsory)
4. M.Tech Theory classes on Graph theory and Combinatorics (Compulsory)
5. M.Tech Practical Classes on FPGA Design Laboratory (Compulsory)
1. Investigator of Center of Excellence (CoE) in Systems Biology and Biomedical Engineering, TEQIP Phase III, University of Calcutta, funded by the World Bank, MHRD India. [2018-2021]
2. RUSA CenSISA Group-I project of University of Calcutta.
3. Mukherjee S., Das A., “Effective Fusion Technique using FCM based Segmentation Approach to Analyze Alzheimer’s Disease Effective Fusion Technique using FCM based Segmentation Approach to Analyze Alzheimer’s Disease”, Smart Healthcare Analytics in IoT Enabled Environment, Springer book series, 2019 [in press].
4. Chattaraj A. and Das A., “A Novel Kernel Based Fuzzy Clustering Approach to Identify Masses in Mammograms” Chapter-3, Expert System Techniques in Biomedical Science Practice, IGI Global, pp. 46-69, 2018.