| College/university from which Abbreviation of the degree the degree was obtained || Abbreviation of the degree || |
| 1) Presidency college (C.U.) |
2) University of Calcutta
3) UGC-CSIR (NET)
| B. Sc. (Chemistry Hons) |
M. Sc.(Org. Chem. Special)
| 1 st Class, 1Q |
1 st Class, Rank-1 st
Among Top 5% Candidate
| 4) Indian Institute of Science (I. I. Sc), Bangalore || Ph. D. || 1994 |
Post doctoral research:
- From March 1994-July 1997, with Professor P. Balaram, I. I. Sc. Bangalore.
- From July 2000-June 2001, University of Münster, Germany.
- Synthetic organic chemistry, Green Chemistry
- Nano-chemistry, Catalysts, Methodology
- Bio-organic chemistry
List of selected publications in Journals:
- “Synthesis and Biological Assessment of Pyrrolobenzoxazine Scaffold as a Potent Antioxidant” T. Kundu, B. Bhattacharjee, S. Hazra, A. K. Ghosh, D. Bandyopadhyay, and A. Pramanik, J. Med. Chem., 2019, 62, 13, p.6315-6329 (DOI.org/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.9b00717).
- “One-pot Three Component Synthesis of 5-sulfenyl-2-iminothiazolines by Cross Dehydrogenative C-S Coupling Using I2/DMSO in Open Air” C. Bodhak and A. Pramanik, J. Org. Chem., 2019, 84, p.7265-7278 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.9b00785).
- “A novel tryptamine-appended rhodamine-based chemosensor for selective detection of Hg2+ present in aqueous medium and its biological applications” S. Hazra, C. Bodhak, S. Chowdhury, D. Sanyal, S. Mandal, K. Chattopadhyay and A. Pramanik, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2019, 411, p.1143-1157. (DOI: 10.1007/s00216-018-1546-0).
- “Pyrrolidine-oxadiazolone Conjugates as Organocatalysts in Asymmetric Michael Reaction” C. K. Mahato, S. Mukherjee, M. Kundu and A. Pramanik, J. Org. Chem., 2019, 84 (2), p.1053-1063 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.8b02393).
- “Substituted benzo[a]carbazoles and indole acetic acids from arylglyoxals and enamines through domino condensation and thermal cyclization and aromatization” S. Maity, S. Pathak and A. Pramanik, Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2014, p.4651-4662. (DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201402085).