B. E. (Electrical Engineering). Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering), University of Calcutta
Ph. D. (Tech.). University of Calcutta
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, 2017 to till date.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, 2016-2017
- Associate Professor, Academy of Technology, Hooghly, 2015-2016
- Control system analysis and identification using different orthogonal functions.
Select list of publications:
Books / Book Chapter:
- Book Chapter: Book name: Advances in Control, Signal Processing and Energy Systems Chapter: Design of a Multilevel Inverter Using SPWM Technique, Editors: Editors: Tapan Kumar Basu, Swapan Kumar Goswami, Nandita Sanyal, Published by: Springer International, Link: https://www. springer.com/in/book/9789813293458, ISBN : 978-981-329-346-5, pp 215- 229, 2019.
- Book Chapter: Environmental Impact of Thermal Power Plant Hazards and Its Mitigation Measure, Combating Environmental Hazards and Disasters: Issues and Approaches (UGCHRDC, University of Calcutta), ISBN: 978-93-5268-753-4, pp 1-8, 2017.
- Amitava Biswas, Rumrum Benerjee, An orthogonal hybrid function approach to reduced order modeling in Continuous time domain International Journal of Technology and Science, vol. 5, issue 1, pp. 13-14, 2018.
- Amitava Biswas, Gargee Chakraborty, Full Order Observer Controller Design for Two Interacting Tank System Based on State Space Approach International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management, vol. 6, issue 7, pp. 134-141, 2017.
- Anish Deb, Gautam Sarkar, Priyaranjan Mandal, Amitava Biswas and Anindita Sengupta, Nonoptimal Block Pulse Function (NOBPF) Based Analysis and Identification of SISO Control System, J. Automatic & System Engineering, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 24-58, 2013.
- Anish Deb, Anindita Ganguly, Gautam Sarkar, Amitava Biswas; Numerical solution of third order linear differential equations using generalized one-shot operational matrices in orthogonal hybrid function domain, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, pp.1485 - 1514, 2012.
- Ujjal Sur, Amitava Biswas, Jitendra Nath Bera and Gautam Sarkar, A Modified Holomorphic Embedding Load Flow Method for Active Power Distribution Networks, IEEE Conference TENSYMP 2019, Kolkata, India, on 7th and 8th June, 2019.
- Arka Ray, Shuvadeep Datta, Amitava Biswas, Jiteendra Nath Bera, Design of a Multilevel Inverter Using SPWM Technique IEEE Conference on CSPES 2018, Kolkata, India, on 16th to 18th November, 2018.