- B.Sc. ( Honours ) 1997 University of Calcutta
- M.Sc. 1999 University of Calcutta
- Ph.D. University of Calcutta (India)
- Nath DC, Bandyopadhyay A, and Datta M. Edited the proceeding of 98th Orientation Programme conducted by the UGC – Academic Staff College of University of Calcutta during 03.09.2012 to 29.09.2012.
- Nath DC, Chakrabarti N and Bandyopadhyay A. Edited the proceeding of Short Term Course in Life Sciences with the theme Modern Trends in Biological Research with a focus on Computational Biology jointly organised by the UGC – Academic Staff College and Department of Physiology, University of Calcutta during 13 – 19 March, 2012.
- Nath DC, Chattopadhyay S, Bandyopadhyay A, and Dutta M. Edited the proceeding of 92nd Orientation Programme conducted by the UGC – Academic Staff College of University of Calcutta during 26.12.2011 to 21.01.2012.
- Bandyopadhyay A, Wong CP and Chen CK. Effects of acute supplementation of caffeine on hydration status during endurance running exercise in the hot and humid environment. In : Ergonomics for Everyone. Edited by: Somnath Gangopadhyay, Published by HWWE 2009: Department of Physiology, University of Calcutta (India), 2010, pp 500 – 505. [ISBN : 978-81- 910303-0-3]
- Bandyopadhyay A, Nath DC and Datta M. Edited the proceeding of 89th Orientation Programme conducted by the UGC – Academic Staff College of University of Calcutta during 11.06.2011 to 09.07.2011.
- Bandyopadhyay A. Exercise induced muscle damage and immunosuppression: a hindrance to optimum performance. Journal of Medical Physiology and Therapeutics 2017 (USA) 1(1): e101– 102.
- Roy AS, Basu S, Bandyopadhyay A. Obesity – a causative factor of breast cancer. International Journal of Medicine and Medical Research 2018 (USA) 4(2): 50 – 58.
- Bandyopadhyay A, Bhattacharjee I, Roy AS. Vitamin D – A probable performance boosting mediator in athletes. Journal of Food Science and Nutrition Therapy 2016 (India) 2(1): 19 – 24.
- Das S, Bandyopadhyay A. Three Dimensional Relationship of Emotional Intelligence, Exercise and Stress in Adolescents. Advances in Applied Physiology 2016 (USA) 1(1): 1–7.
- Goswami B, Roy AS, Dalui R, Bandyopadhyay A. Impact of pubertal growth on physical fitness. American Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 2014 (USA) 2(5A) : 34–39.
Publication of Research Articles
- Mitra M, Bandyopadhyay A, Dutta G, Nandi DK. Protective Role of Green Synthesized Gold Nanoparticles Using Terminalia arjuna against Acetaminophen Induced Hematological Alterations in Male Wistar Rats. Journal of nanomedicine and Nanotechnology (USA, ISSN: 2157 – 7439) 2019; 10(2). [DOI: 10.4172/2157-7439.1000530].
- Mukherjee P, Roy AS, Bandyopadhyay A, Gangopadhyay S. Occupational stress among female house maids of Kolkata, India. Journal of Human Ergology (Japan, Online ISSN: 1884-3964 Print ISSN: 0300-8134) 2019; 48(1). [in press]
- Roy AS, Bandyopadhyay A. Effect of Ramadan intermittent fasting on different components of body composition in young Muslim males of Kolkata, India. Journal of Human Ergology (Japan, Online ISSN: 1884-3964 Print ISSN: 0300-8134) 2018; 47(2). [in press]
- Basu S, Dalui R, Roy AS, Bandyopadhyay A. Pulmonary functions in volleyball and basketball players of Kolkata, India. International Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine (USA, ISSN: 2378-3516) 2018; 5(2): 1 – 7. [DOI: 10.23937/2378-3516/1410091]