Extramural Research Grants
The project of 53 lakhs titled "A Genomic and Biochemical Analysis of Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Biogenesis" has been sanctioned by SERB-DST. 2017-2020.
List of Honours/Awards
- Early carrier research Award from SERB-DST from 2017.
- Qualified in the CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-JRF in Life Sciences, 2011.
Member of Scientific bodies
- Society of Biological Chemistry (India)
- United mitochondrial disease foundation (UMDF), USA
- Appointed as a Board of studies member by Raiganj University in Department of Microbiology.
- Ghosh, A.,Bera, S., Ghosal, S., Ray, S., Basu, A. and Ray, M. Differential inhibition/inactivation of mitochondrial complex I implicates its alteration in malignant cells. Biochemistry Moscow 2011, Vol. 76, No. 9, pp. 1051-1060.
- Ghosh, A.,Bera, S., Ray, S., Banerjee, T. and Ray, M. Methylglyoxal induces mitochondria-dependent apoptosis in sarcoma. Biochemistry Moscow 2011, Vol. 76, No. 10, pp. 1164-1171.
- Patra, S.*, Ghosh, A.*, Roy, S.S., Bera, S., Das, M., Talukdar, D., Ray, S., Wallimann, T. and Ray, M. A short review on creatine-creatine kinase system in relation to cancer and some experimental results on creatine as adjuvant in cancer therapy. Amino Acids 2012, Vol. 42, pp. 2319-233.0
- Ghosh A., Trivedi, P.P., Timbalia S.A., Griffin, A.T., Rahn, J.J., Chan, S.S. and Gohil VM. Copper supplementation restores cytochrome c oxidase assembly defect in a mitochondrial disease model of COA6 deficiency. Hum Mol Genet. 2014. Vol. 23, No. 13, pp 3596-3606.
- Ghosh A., Pratt A.T., Soma S., Theriault S.G., Griffin A.T., Trivedi P.P., Gohil V.M. Mitochondrial disease genes COA6, COX6B and SCO2 have overlapping roles in COX2 biogenesis. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2016. Vol. 25 No.4, pp660-671.
- Das M.R., Bag A.K., Saha S., Ghosh A.,Dey S.K., Das P., Mandal C., Ray S., Ray M. and Jana S.S. Molecular association of Glucose-6-phosphate isomerase and Pyruvate kinase M2 with Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase in cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2016. Vol. 16, 152. doi: 10.1186/s12885-016-2172-x.