RESEARCH INTERESTS :
QCD at high temperature and density, Ultrarelativistic Heavy Ion Collissions, Phase transitions in neutron stars
- Ph.D. in Physics, Bose Institute (Degree awarded by Jadavpur University), Kolkata, India; (2’nd November 1992 to 28’th February 1998). Title of the thesis : Finite Temperature Field Theory and Its Phenomenological Application
- M. Sc. in Physics, 1992, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
- B. Sc. (Hons. in Physics), 1990, Presidency College, Kolkata, India.
- ”Thermodynamics of strongly interacting matter in a hybrid model”, Abhijit Bhattacharyya, Sanjay K. Ghosh, Soumitra Maity, Sibaji Raha, Rajarshi Ray, Kinkar Saha, Subhasis Samanta and Sudipa Upadhaya; Physical Review C 99 045207 (2019).
- ”Ψ(2s) production in p+A collisions”, Partha Pratim Bhaduri and Abhijit Bhattacharyya; Europhysics Letters 124 22001 (2018).
- ”Reparametrizing the Polyakov–Nambu–Jona-Lasinio model”, Abhijit Bhattacharyya, Sanjay K. Ghosh, Soumitra Maity, Sibaji Raha, Rajarshi Ray, Kinkar Saha and Sudipa Upadhaya; Physical Review D 95 054005 (2017).
- ”Challenges in QCD matter physics - The scientific programme of the Compressed Baryonic Matter experiment at FAIR”, T. Ablyazimov et. al.; European Physical Journal A 53 60 (2017).
- ”Polyakov–Nambu–Jona-Lasinio model in a finite volume”, Abhijit Bhattacharyya, Sanjay K. Ghosh, Rajarshi Ray, Kinkar Saha and Sudipa Upadhaya; Europhysics Letters 116 52001 (2016).